This is what I’ve been up to during the past week or so.
Top row from left to right
1. Milla was enjoying the sunshine on our balcony
2. The flowers are starting to bloom. I love the fact that it’s almost summer-time!
3. We were at Håkan’s 68th birthday party. (He’s Magnus’s father.)
4. We also met with little baby Amanda. The happiest baby ever!
1. Sunset during our evening promenade
2. Luna has been “helping” me with my studies…
3. … and Otto with some cacti and aloe vera planting.
4. I finished a pair of socks I had started a long time ago and then forgotten about. I think the color is a bit 1960’s retro.
1. Otto is looking handsome as usual
2. This is our new home. I love it there.
3. Otto stole the new pullover I’ve been knitting.
4. I’ve been gilding at work.